The Adult Degree Program is accepting applications for part-time faculty with a minimum of a Master's degree in the following disciplines. Positions are for all centers including Austin, Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio.
How to Apply:
Please follow this link for the initial application process. If hired, original transcripts are required.
Find additional information about the Adult Degree Program on the Admissions site.
- Business Communications (Dallas Fort Worth)
- Educational Technology (Dallas Fort Worth)
- Elementary Education
- ESL (Dallas Fort Worth)
- Foreign Language (Dallas Fort Worth)
- Healthcare Administration
- History (Dallas Fort Worth)
- Human Resources
- Math Education (Dallas Fort Worth)
- P.E. (Dallas Fort Worth)
- Science Education (Dallas Fort Worth)
Concordia University Texas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The university maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment background checks. The university is an institution of the Concordia University System of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod, and to the extent allowed by law reserves the right to give preference in employment based upon religion.