It's a jobs board that's not really a jobs board - it's more like LinkedIn just for CTX Students and the employers who want to hire them.
STUDENTS! Log on and get started!
- Find Jobs, Internships, and Mentors
- Create a virtual profile and e-portfolio
- Take the interest and skills inventory
- Post a video resume
- Research career paths on the video wall
- Explore career events on the community calendar
- Discover resume resources
EMPLOYERS! Post jobs & internships. Create an account and get started!
Connect with Concordia students! Post jobs, internships and project opportunities and in minutes, you’ll find qualified candidates. The site helps you find your best match based on your needs, company culture, and goals.
Where is Career Services? How can they help me as a student?
Career Services is located on the main campus in the library, room F-208.
Whether you are looking for a part-time job or internship to gain experience, or full-time employment, we can help. Individual appointments are available for:
- general career exploration
Email email@example.com to set an appointment.