One-Time Payment Gateway
This option allows you to pay your bill online through a secure service offered by Sallie Mae. You may make a payment with a credit card, debit card, checking or savings account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This is a great option when you need to make a quick payment.
- Click Payment Gateway
- Read the Terms & Conditions
- Enter your name and student ID
- Enter the amount to be paid in the correct box
- Enter your email address and payment information (credit card, checking account, etc.)
- Click Submit
Please allow 24-48 hours for your online payment to be credited to your Concordia University Texas student account.
This option is only available to traditional undergraduate and graduate students. The TuitionPay Monthly Plan from Sallie Mae offers you the opportunity to spread your tuition balance, interest-free, over the length of the semester with a small sign-up fee.
How to Enroll
- Enroll online through the Sallie Mae Tuition Payment Plan site. Once your account is established, you will be sent a confirmation of enrollment and your first monthly statement.
Monthly Plan Details
- Check the TuitionPay brochure and your tuition bill for important dates and deadlines. You will need to enroll and pay the appropriate plan fee each semester.
TuitionPay Payment Options
- Auto withdrawal (ACH Banking) - the monthly payment is withdrawn automatically
- Credit card payments - set up recurring credit card payments
- Mail a check to Sallie Mae each month
In Person or By Mail
Please be sure to include the Student's name and ID number on mailed payments.
Students can make payments by:
- Money order
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
- Debit Card
Mail payments to:
Concordia University Texas
ATTN: Accounting Office
11400 Concordia University Dr.
Austin, TX 78726