- Tips for Spring Early Registration which opens November 11, 2014.
- See Student Central to resolve any outstanding balances.
- Meet with your advisor.
- Students on 2013 Catalog and later, log into Degree Works under the Student Tab in MyInfo.
- Oct. 27-Nov. 10 CAAP Exam (Juniors and Seniors)
- Nov. 14 Last Day to withdraw from a course or the university with a "W" on transcript
- Spring Tuition Deadline is January 1, 2015.
- Spring 2% Tuition Discount Deadline is December 1, 2015 (must be made via cash, check or e-check).
What is Student Central?
|Left to right: Clarissa Cuellar, Kourtnie Espinoza, and
Our team of Student Support Coordinators assists traditional undergraduate students with any questions or problems regarding:
- financial aid
- student accounts
- any other area to improve your college experience
Let Student Central become your one stop shop for all of your traditional undergraduate student questions.
Have Questions But Aren't Sure
Where To Go?
Student Central can help you on the spot or refer you to the correct individual or department for further assistance. We are here to help you every step of the way for everything you need from your first day of class until graduation!
Who Do We Help?
We help currently enrolled traditional undergraduate students. If you are a new incoming student and need help prior to the first day of class please contact your admissions counselor.
How We Help?
The buck stops here. If you need help and are unsure of where to go then we can help. Here are few examples of questions we can help answer.
How do I change my meal plan?
Who is my academic advisor?
How do I drop a class?