Residential students complete the following 6 steps:
- Go to http://www.concordia.edu/page.cfm?page_ID=813
- Click on either a Technology Request or Facilities Request
- Technology Request: computers, phone, cable, internet, etc.
- Facilities Request: plumbing, A/C and heating units, electrical, doors/locks, etc.
- An individual needs to click on either a Technology Request or Facilities Request, the webpage will direct the person to another window where s/he will enter her/his CTX email address. First-time users will be asked to input all her/his contact information into the system. A second time a request has been submitted, the individual only needs to enter her/his CTX email.
- Enter her/his CTX email address and click on submit
- Need to enter personal information (i.e., name, phone number, etc.)
- Need to enter the location on campus (i.e., Residence Building and Residence Room)
- Need to select a problem type (i.e., Heating/Ventilation/Air Conditioning)
- Need to describe the problem or request
- Need to indicate a time available for the appropriate department to respond (i.e., maintenance or IT)
- Submit the password: help
- Click on Submit; Congratulations! Either a Maintenance or Technology Request has been successfully submitted to the appropriate CTX department.
- The webpage will direct a person to a page where s/he will be able to track the progress of her/his Technology or Maintenance Request.
This page was last updated on Feb. 09, 2011.
Problem with this page? Contact the Web Content Manager