Notice of Charges Due
- Students will receive notice of charges due around the first business day of each month for the current term.
- Notice of charges due for future terms may be sent at appropriate intervals throughout the year.
- Student Bills are going paperless! Watch your CTX email for your bill.
Payment Due Dates
- Payment for traditional undergraduate students for Summer 2014 is 7 calendar days before the start of each class.
- Payment for traditional undergraduate students for Fall 2014 is August 1, 2014.
- Payment for Accelerated Degree Program, Master of Business and Master of Education students is due 7 calendar days before the start of each class.
- Students may pay in person via cash, check or money order with their Student Support Coordinator. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and debit cards are also accepted.
- Students may pay online via Visa, MasterCard, Discover and debit cards. Online payments may also be submitted using an e-check deduction from a valid checking or savings account.
- Students may send cash, check or money order payments to the Accounting Office.
- Students in the traditional undergraduate, Master of Education, and Master of Business Administration programs are eligible for a payment plan, which spreads the total semester cost throughout the semester.
Failure to Confirm Registration
Students who fail to pay their account in full or begin an approved payment by the due date are subject to removal from all registered courses for the unpaid period. Students subject to removal will be notified by email.
Payment requirements are fulfilled by:
- Payments made in person, online or by mail
- Outside scholarship funds that have been received from the grantor
- Approved payment plan contracts
- Financial aid, if all requirements are complete
- Non-federal loans which have been certified but not yet received by Concordia
Accounts with an outstanding balance for more than 30 days, including those past due on their payment plan, will be assessed a monthly late payment fee according to the following amounts:
Balance of $500.00 - $1,000.00 = $75.00 late fee
Balance of $1,001.00 - $2,500.00 = $100.00 late fee
Balance of $2,501.00 - $5,000.00 = $150.00 late fee
Balance of $5,001.00 and above = $250.00 late fee