The Concordia MBA program is designed for professionals with a sincere desire to become leaders who will change the world around them. As a MBA student, you will master core business concepts, analytical tools, and leadership skills to build a better future for yourself and your community.
MBA Cohort 3 Graduation
The Concordia MBA
- Is designed to be completed in two years, attending just one evening class per week.
- Provides a cohort learning community to foster personal and professional transformation.
- Provides you with specific skills in accounting, finance, economics, marketing and business strategy.
- Develops your leadership skills enabling you to make a positive difference in the workplace and beyond.
- Integrates your coursework with real world applications.
Whether your goal is to advance in your current position, start a new business or become a community leader, the Concordia MBA could be the next step in your journey to success.
Learn more about the MBA program, our locations, or admissions information.
Sign up for an information session at a location convenient to you.
This page was last updated on Nov. 15, 2013.
Problem with this page? Contact the Web Content Manager