Concordia University Texas invites applications for adjunct faculty positions in Concordia’s MBA on ground program. Please visit The Concordia MBA to learn about this innovative program.
- Accounting: Doctorate in business (or related discipline) with CPA; or MBA/MS Accounting with CPA and scholarly accomplishments
- Entrepreneurship: Doctorate in business discipline (or related field) with experience in start-up ventures
- Critical Thinking: Doctorate in business (or related discipline) with experience in research, writing, and problem solving
MBA Adjunct Faculty - Education and Experience Required:
- Earned Doctorate (Ph.D./DBA/DM) in business or business-related field from a regionally-accredited university.
- Professional experience in corporate and medium-sized businesses, including start-ups, is highly desirable.
- Higher education teaching experience and/or experience teaching, training or facilitating groups of adult learners face-to-face or online.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft, Blackboard, Moodle, Skype) and a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Strong commitment to teaching in a collaborative, participatory learning community in a Christian university setting.
To apply, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (512) 313-4499:
- Concordia Faculty Application (REQUIRED)
- List and brief description of courses previously taught
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of interest
- Copy of official transcripts (Original transcripts may be required at the time of hire. Please do not have them mailed separately unless hired.)
All correspondence must contain the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject heading of your message. We are unable to consider candidates with incomplete application materials.
You will receive an automated email response if your materials were received. All submissions are reviewed as long as the job is in an open status. Any inquiries should be directed via email to email@example.com
11400 Concordia University Drive
Austin, Texas 78726
Phone: 512.313.JOBS (5627)
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org