The RAs are undergraduate students who have participated in training and have demonstrated maturity and responsibility, as well as a good understanding and knowledge of the University. RAs are located throughout the residence halls. They aid students in dealing with academic, personal, and social issues. The RAs are responsible for developing and fostering a sense of community and promoting a quality environment for all residents. The RAs are available and on call each evening. The “on call” RAs will be in their residence rooms from 8p-8a, except when making rounds.
I would like to introduce you to the Resident Assistant Staff for 2015-2016!
- Resident Assistant Ashley Fillbrandt: H2: 3rd hall; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resident Assistant Kristen Kocsis: H2: 2nd hall; email@example.com
- Resident Assistant Mark Kinyanjui: H2: 1st hall and 232-235; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resident Assistant Derek Hughes: H1: 1st & 2nd hall; email@example.com
- Resident Assistant Michaela Seeliger: H1: 1st & 3rd hall; firstname.lastname@example.org