The following items are furnished in each 3-person suite:
- 3 beds (x-long, which includes a mattress and bed frame)
- 3 desks
- 3 desk chairs
- 3 closets (2 built-in closets and 1 wardrobe)
- 1 Cisco telephone
- 1 microwave
- 1 small refrigerator and freezer
- 2 sinks
- 1 restroom
- DSL and wireless internet
- Basic Cable
- There are approximately 7 residence rooms that comply with ADA regulations which have one sink in the restroom area
The suites are full with furniture provided by Concordia University Texas. No additional furniture is allowed.
Items such as posters may only be adhered to walls using command strips: NO NAILS, SCREWS, STICKY-TAC, OR TAPE.
Accepted Cooking Appliances are:
Fish in a properly-installed aquarium are the only pets allowed. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Three-Person Occupancy Layout (PDF)
ADA Double Room Occupancy Unit Layout (PDF)
Student Housing Room Dimensions (PDF)