The College of Business believes that the best decisions are reached through a collaborative process. Partnering with different businesses, not-for-profit agencies, and church-affiliated organizations allows for the University to better live out its mission of Developing Christian Leaders. These partnerships take many forms and realize multiple results for both students and the community at large.
College of Business Partners
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- The International Center of Austin
- Center for Community-Based and Non-Profit Organizations of Austin
- Concordia University System
- Metropolitan Breakfast Club
- Meals on Wheels and More
- Samaritan Center for Counseling and Pastoral Care
- University Federal Credit Union
- Impact Austin
- Lutheran Social Services
- Executive Intelligent Coaching
- Austin Financial Partners
Partner with us! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.