Concordia University Texas offers a unique learning experience within the Adult Degree Program (ADP). Tailored for adults with busy lives, ADP courses are intensive, inspiring, and designed to put each student’s professional and personal goals on the fast track.
ADP graduates represent a diverse range of ages, professions, and interests. Yet they all have one thing in common: they realize that it’s never too late to pursue a college degree. Yes, college requires an investment of time, energy, and financial resources, but a well-focused program with first-rate instructors will reward you for the rest of your life. Concordia is the ideal place for time-crunched adults to make that investment.
We’re a caring community of scholarship and service, thriving in Texas for more than eighty-eight years. If you are ready to invest in your future, apply to Concordia.
- Flexible on-ground or online classes
- Students complete each course in 5,8 or 10 weeks.
- Students receive individualized attention in small classes (usually 12–20 students).
- Concordia has a long tradition of academic excellence.
- Incoming students are grouped into small cohorts, providing a supportive gathering of familiar faces throughout the degree process.
- Affiliated with the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod, Concordia is built on a cornerstone of Christian compassion and integrity.